Job coaching TE Office
A job coach will guide and support you personally in searching for a job and finding employment.
A job coach will help you personally when you are searching for a job that suits you. With the coach's support, you will discover and make visible your competence and strength in the labour market. A job coach can support you when you are
- searching for a job
- preparing a job application
- getting ready for an interview
- entering into an employment relationship.
If a contact or application will not lead into employment, the coach will analyse the application situation with you. Your job coach will also support you if
- you begin apprenticeship training during which your employer receives a pay subsidy or
- you work with the help of a pay subsidy and participate in training organised by the TE Office during the employment relationship.
When you have found a suitable job, the job coach can help you get started at the workplace. Before the parties enter into an employment relationship or at the beginning of the relationship, a job coach may also assist an employer who is applying for a subsidy from the TE Office or considering the need for a subsidy for arranging working conditions.
The duration and content of the coaching will be agreed upon before the coaching starts. You can get 50 hours of job coaching annually.