When we think of the factors that influence corporate growth and well-being, having a team of skilled staff members is at the top of this list. Sometimes a situation may arise where you will need to develop the skills and expertise of your staff to safeguard your business operations.
These types of skill development measures include such areas as language training, study support, changes in work duties, professional competency testing, and training provided to the key persons in your company. Your supervisors and organisational culture play a decisive role in ensuring that the continuous development of your staff’s expertise provides your company with a competitive edge.
To help develop your staff’s skills and expertise, you can try various types of coaching and training sessions. These are arranged on a face-by-face or distance learning basis and are available as part-time modules and intensive courses. Would you or your work community benefit from training or international coaching?
- Business development aid
- Business development services: Managing Growth training
- Business development services: Management of Marketing and Customer Relationships training
- Business development services: Management of Finance and Productivity training
- Education and courses concerning staff and entrepreneurship (te-palvelut.fi, in Finnish)
- Training deduction: take advantage of the three day training right (koulutus.fi, in Finnish)
- List of apprenticenship trainings (suomi.fi)
- List of training for the key executives (suomi.fi, in Finnish)
- List of personnel competence development advice (suomi.fi, in Finnish)
- Stufy info (studyinfo.fi)
- Developing of competence (in Finnish, yrittajat.fi)
- Employers training deduction (vero.fi, in Finnish)
- Development of employees' professional skills (sak.fi, in Finnish)